5 PM – 7 PM
10 AM – 11 AM
PHILHEALTH PAY WARD
3 PM – 8 PM
SPECIAL ADVISORY ON SAFETY AND SECURITY FOR PATIENTS, RELATIVES, WATCHERS AND VISITORS
Kindly read carefully these measures which will assist and compliment hospital Management’s effort to properly secure the safety of personal possessions during confinement. Patient safety and security is always an important concern of “ARMMC”.
- Do not bring jewelries and valuable items when confined. If you have in your possession such items upon admission, we strongly recommend that you bring this home for safe keeping.
- All payments for hospital or physicians bills (in case) are to be made directly with the HOSPITAL cashier only.
- Report immediately to the Nurse on Duty (NOD) or Hospital Security Personnel, any suspicious individual or security-related incidents.
- Do not leave personal belongings such as mobile phones, wallet and other possession unattended. We shall not be held liable for lost items.
- Always lock your room when vacated or leave someone to attend to your belongings in case of medical examinations, tests, or any procedure in the hospital.
- Avoid bringing of children for visitation. Management will not be held liable if they contact diseases.
- Alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited.
- Watchers or visitors who are in the influence intoxicating liquor are not allowed/permitted inside the Hospital.
- Firearms and similar weapons are not allowed in a patient’s room or with the hospital premises. Except person in uniform, PNP/AFP officer or other law enforcer with complete document to be showed.
‘A’ RMMC Medical Center Chief II
PANUNTUNAN SA WARD
- Isang Pasyente Isang Bantay Lamang
- Kailangan Kumuha Ng Watchers Pass sa Guard On Duty ang lahat ng Bantay.
MGA BAWAL SA WARD
- Bawal Ang Bata Edad 12 Y/O Pababa.
- Bawal Ipasok Ang Malalaking Bag, Unan, Damit, Kumot at Deadly Weapon.
- Bawal Ang Naka Sando, Midrib Spaghetti Strap, at Backless.